Thank you for great update of home page, Amatullah! This comment page has not been updated for almost one year…
Main events in the lab 2021-2022
- NASA vascular tissue challenge – finalist!
- Isaree went to Emory medical school (MD/PhD) last year. With all her hard work, she was accepted by multiple MD/PhD program in the country!
- Hide joined in the lab on Oct 2021. He quickly learned all lab skills and animal surgery.
- Tatsuya joined in the lab on Sep 2021. He will move to Columbus OH from summer. Thank you for great work in short time!
- Tyler spent almost one year as a research assistant. He made great contribution after NASA VTC. Congratulations for presentation at AHA and award at Huggins Dept surgery meeting! He moved to new career at Boston Scientific!
- Talented first undergraduate students – Katherine, Eugenia, Olivia, Anya will graduate this year! They were the first group of students when the lab was moved to Chicago. Thank you for all great work!